Sometimes people come to see me when they are new to yoga and would like to have some 1-1 time before joining a group in a class.
I am also trained in trauma sensitive yoga and I am life coach, I combine my knowledge from the personal development field with yoga philosophy, breath work, meditation and physical yoga practice to help you deal with what ever you are facing in your life.
Yoga can help you with any area of your life, for example:
- Physical injuries
- Learn to cope with stress
- Calm the mind
- Release emotions and past traumas that no longer serve you
- Open your heart
- Feel connected to your body and the earth, rather than being caught up in the head spin of the mind
- Connect with your personal power
- Self acceptance
- Learn to nurture and take care of yourself
- Let go and enjoy the flow of life
These are just a few things! If you would like to find out more please contact me to ask any questions or to book a session: 07779 150886/ email@example.com
***Book 6 sessions and receive a 10% discount. £216 instead of £240.***
Sessions will be at my flat in Hove or on Hove lawns (in summer/ if the weather is lovely), if you feel that way inclined!
They can be early before you start work, in the day time, evenings (not Mon or Wed) and there will be some weekend slots available.
Please contact me to book: firstname.lastname@example.org/ 07779 150886