Life coaching is helpful if:
- You are wanting to make a change in your life but you are putting it off
- You have lots of ideas of what you want to do next but are not sure where to start
- Are wanting to start a business or progress your current one but feel in need of some help
- You are feeling unhappy, stuck, fearful and are not sure how to get out of this rut
- Your self confidence and esteem is low and you need some help to feel like you again
These are just a few ways in which life coaching can help. It’s like having a manager but for your personal life, someone to support you, care about your goals and hold you to account for what you say you are going to do.
It’s future focused, it is not counselling where you might talk a lot about the past. In the sessions we will be focused on what you need and want to create. We will look at what you need to do to make that happen and explore what might be getting in your way. These might be things like:
- Other peoples opinions
- Self doubt and confidence
- Behaviour patterns and beliefs
- A feeling of lack, from money to not feeling good enough
Being a Yoga teacher as well Louise will weave in holistic practices that will support you as well as practical exercises.
Louise also loves to help new teachers in setting up their new Yoga business. She got to where she has from coaching, it was the first healing modality she ever came across before Yoga!
Life coaching is most effective over a series of sessions, Louise offers packages of 6 or 12 which can be spread out every 2-4 weeks. If you have any questions or are ready to commit to making a changes please contact Louise at email@example.com